Miracle Anti-Aging Leave In Hair Serum (4 OZ) for hair and follicle repair
Miracle Anti-Aging Leave-In Hair Serum (4 OZ)
Miracle Anti-Aging Hair Serum is a natural, age-defying leave in Scalp and Hair Conditioner formulated as an after bath treatment for wet or dry hair. Promotes hair follicle renewal, hair strength, elongation, elasticity and youthful shine. Contains the ground breaking ingredient, Hydrolyzed Capauxein™ . Capauxein Extract is a natural protein from corn that stimulates hair vitality, strengthens hair fiber, enhances the growth cycle of hair through the expression of protein markers P63, Ki67 and phospho histone-3 which are linked to hair growth and hair follicle renewal. Contains liposomes and Vitamins E, C, A F and B5, Amino Acides, (ORGANIC) Argan Oil, Eucalyptus (Globulus) Oil, (Jojoba) Seed Oil, (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Lecithin, (Kukui Nut) Oil that stimulate hair and folicle health. Targets cell adhesion and hair elongation after 14 days of use. Free of Sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, and dioxane. Free of Sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, and dioxane. Feel the luxurious difference in texture and the lovely aroma after just one use.
* Leave-In conditioning on Wet or Dry Hair, Ends and Follicles.
* Conditioning that strengthens hair and helps reduce Breakage
* Softens Hair and Increases Manageability.
* Provides the ideal conditioning environment for Hair and Follicle growth cycles.
* Tames curly hair in humid environments. * Natural ingredients and essential oil's.
* Doesn't leave an oily residue.
* improvement in the quality of hair with regular use.
Luxurious salon leave-in conditioner with breakthrough ingredient for hair repair and renewal
Natural ingredients without sulfates, parabens and petrochemicals
Conditioner to enhance optimal environment for follicle growth cycle
Packed with liposomes, 12 amino acids and vitamins E, C, A F and B5
Shown in studies to stimulate hair vitality, strengthen hair fiber and enhance follicle growth cycles